Beyond the obvious—that one memorable phrase that identifies you—Goss offers a plan for creating a series of dynamic sentences to communicate with the world more effectively.
What Is Your One Sentence?® | Mimi Goss
Time is of the essence. To this end, Goss offers specific suggestions such as eliminating wordiness, becoming more eloquent, focusing on goals, and identifying successes and the skills you want to improve. Complete with suggested practice exercises, diagrams and detailed chapters, Goss builds her case with an accent on the positive in communications, from the energy of a sentence to its intent and delivery.
Focusing on the impact of one sentence is an interesting concept in a media-saturated environment, a communication skill that can be refined over time with consistent practice and the intention to better represent an individual wanting to make a positive impression with a thoughtful message of few words. Add to Cart.
About Mimi Goss Mimi Goss is the president of a communications consulting corporation that specializes in showing people how to identify and best communicate their messages. Product Details. Inspired by Your Browsing History.
Say More by Saying Less, Writes the Author of ‘What Is Your One Sentence?’
The Laws of Human Nature. Robert Greene. The Scrum Fieldbook. Hello, My Name Is Awesome.
- What Is Your One Sentence?.
- Yellow Wood.
- The Immaculate Virgin Conception of the Virgin Mary?
- God as referee: Gods role in the outcome of sports?
Alexandra Watkins. Stillness Is the Key. Ryan Holiday. Stealth War. Robert Spalding.
Mimi Goss, PhD
Bob Lewis and Dave Kaiser. Lonnie G. Bunch III. The Art of War. The Ride of a Lifetime.
- Disaster Relief (Point/Counterpoint (Chelsea Hardcover))!
- My fur coated Old Man Boone?
- How to Be Heard in the Age of Short Attention Spans;
- What Is Your One Sentence??
Robert Iger. The New Rules of Work.
Alexandra Cavoulacos and Kathryn Minshew. Diane Tavenner. The Connector Manager. Sari Wilde and Jaime Roca. Leadership in Higher Education.
Barry Z. Posner and James M. Atomic Habits.
James Clear. The Personality Brokers. Everything Is Figureoutable. Marie Forleo. Double Down. Tricia Clarke-Stone and Antoinette M. The Outward Mindset. The Arbinger Institute. The Soulful Art of Persuasion. Jason Harris. Melissa Villanueva and Linda Formichelli. Rebooting AI.
- What Is Your One Sentence?: How to Be Heard in the Age of Short Attention Spans.
- Big ideas & key insights from the latest business books reviewed in The Hamilton Spectator.
- The Spike: How Our Lives Are Being Transformed By Rapidly Advancing Technologies;
- Features & Highlights.
- Main navigation Mobile!
- Say More by Saying Less, Writes the Author of ‘What Is Your One Sentence?’.
- Why Is Administrative Simplification So Complicated?: Looking beyond 2010.
Gary Marcus and Ernest Davis. Tools and Weapons. Carol Ann Browne and Brad Smith. Call Sign Chaos.
How to Be Heard in the Age of Short Attention Spans
Bing West and Jim Mattis. Right Here, Right Now. Stephen J. Success Through Diversity.