Zebra Press, Soft cover, pages. Very good, clean condition.
The trial of Dr Wouter Basson, the head of apartheid South Africa's chemical and biological warfare CBW programme, generated intense interest both inside South Africa and in the wider world. Basson joined the Army after completing a doctorate in chemistry, and was rapidly promoted through the ranks.
He travelled around the world as a spy, on both sides of the Iron Curtain, using fake identities - and often fake marriages - as a front. Back in South Africa, Basson headed Project Coast, the state's CBW programme, during which time he was allegedly involved in poisonings, developing drugs to placate the state's opponents, and simple, brutal murder. Basson was initially arrested for possessing Ecstasy tablets, and was then investigated by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, which led to a criminal trial. This book is written by a chief TRC investigator and a journalist who followed every day of the case.
- Moving with the Echoes.
- See a Problem?;
- Top Authors.
- Bestselling Series.
- Chemical and biological weapons: a new approach for a new era - ISS Africa.
- Chemical and biological weapons: a new approach for a new era.
Oh no! Your cart is currently empty An Item has been added to cart x. Cart Summary Items in Cart:.
Secrets & Lies: Wouter Basson and South Africa's Chemical and Biological Warfare Programme
Basic Survival Tips You might be thinking: a survival guide for what? Style Tips and Tricks We have all been there, had our breath taken away by stylish women and men. Dinner Party Tips Are you excited to throw a dinner party, but terrified at the thought? Music Most of us listen to music, even though it might be different kinds of music. This auction has been won. View all items in the bidorbuy category Books.
View other items offered by Bokmakierie Buy Now. Composite warfare the conduct of successful ground operations in Africa Eeben Barlow.
- The Complete Works of Charles Kingsley (43 Books With Active Table of Contents)!
- Secrets & Lies by Marléne Burger (ebook);
- For the Love of the Buckeyes: An A-to-Z Primer for Buckeyes Fans of All Ages (For the Love of...)?
- Chandre Gould – The Conversation.
- Wouter Basson and South Africa’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Programme;
- OECD Journal on Budgeting, Volume 2009 Supplement 1: OECD Review of Budgeting in Mexico.
- How To Draw Manga VOLUME 2.
Winning Bid. Closed 10 Jan 17 Project Coast: eugenics in apartheid South Africa. In that time, attention has been focused on several aspects of the program, particularly the production of narcotics and poisons for use against anti-apartheid activists and the proliferation of both chemical and biological weapons.
The eugenic dimension of Project Coast has, by contrast, received scant attention.follow link
Secrets & Lies - Exclusive Books
View on PubMed. Alternate Sources. Save to Library. Create Alert.
- Freaks: The Girl.
- Figure 1 from Project Coast: eugenics in apartheid South Africa. - Semantic Scholar.
- Warranty & Guarantee:;
- Additional site navigation.
- Account Options!
Share This Paper. Figures and Topics from this paper.
Citations Publications citing this paper. Why Are You Targeting Us? Critical theory and contemporary paradigm differentiation Chris William Callaghan. Decolonising management studies: A love story Shaun D Ruggunan.